Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Kazak Light Grenade Launcher

Speculative fire is always needed for ODD on suppression
Nothing quite like painting the same model for a second time.

With two USAriadna grunt support weapon packs, I figured I might as well paint the second LGL in Kazak colours and say it "counts as" a Kazak LGL.

Chipped armour
I was able to improve on the original by concentrating on tidying up the armour and skin tones.

Being selective in the highlights and adding chipping really makes a big difference!

The standard backpack.
I really like this model even though it's very situational.

I can't believe I miss half my shots!
The muted green soft torso armour and tan 'breathable' shirt really contrast nicely.

The quick and dirty non metallic metal on the magazine also helps a tonne.

Ready for the next fire control order, Lt!
Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment