Thursday, October 24, 2019

Dog Warrior- Dog Form

Rawr!
I'm not a fan of the concept but the in game utility of this model is undeniable- particularly in light of the new changes to Total Immunity.  

In it's second game it landed amongst a link team and spread chain rifle love around- taking out 3 link members and knocking down a sniper nearby.  Admittedly on the very good end of the probability curve but a threat that can't be ignored.

Painting black is a tough ask.
I used Angel Giraldez' Volume 1 book with a step by step on this exact same model to see if I could reproduce his magic.

The answer is a solid no.

Good enough for table top.
I was happy the chain rifles and the big knife so maybe I have improved a bit!

Double chain rifle goodness...
I'm thinking in future, instead of charging him into the far side of the board, I'll set him to clearing out midfield skirmishers... and try and weigh up which one is most useful.

Don't say the word "Viral"

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment