Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WIP: Crusty


Semi-presentable.

Still nowhere near as neat as my 28mm scale miniatures.

On the tabletop, I think he'll do OK.

I have to give credit where credit is due- I have been inspired by the fantastic work of Tiny Solitary Soldiers- and obviously District 9.  I don't think I'll ever get to the wonderful standard I see on-line, but it serves as a constant motivator to improve, try new techniques and play more games!

The actual model itself is a "Crusty" from Ground Zero Games (as an aside- great customer service!!!).  I love this range in particular- and there are (I hope) many posts to come of  Platoon 21 (two one) aka "Christopher Johnson" Platoon.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Maybe a suggestion that the gun colour should be different? At a distance, it might blend in with the limbs.

    Orange main with a stripe maybe?

    ReplyDelete