Thursday, May 28, 2015

Modern Combat: British Javelin ATGM Team

Better than a pipe bomb.
I finished off the support pack from Empress Miniatures a week ago but the weather hasn't been good enough for photo taking.

I quite like the finished product- the yellow High Explosive colour band on the launcher gives it quite a nice look!


I took some artistic licence with the lenses to make the figure stand out a bit more and I'm glad that it doesn't make the figure look too cartoony.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
ARMA recollections.
Painting the yellow band was the most annoying part of this model.  Multiple layers of yellow paint over a brown base coat proved a drawn out and not entirely successful.  It was such a pain that I gave up doing it for the replacement launcher.

The replacement.
Camelbak.
Until next time.


2 comments: