Monday, March 4, 2019

Beyond Coldfront: Frontovik Engineer

When is all this going end?
This guy was a grind to paint!  So many details!

But... persevered and finished him off.

Getting that NMM look sorted.
I'm not a huge fan of the Frontovik profile... doesn't suit my cheap piece trading style of play but the sculpt is excellent.

Rear view of D-Charges and combat knife.
He apparently has a light rocket launcher on his profile... I'll have to double check that.

Other side view.
Doing camouflage and making the pockets stand out was quite tricky.  I essentially pushed the shadows with some black lining.

One quarter turn view.
Can't wait for slow grow to start up!

Come to the 100 RAD Bar...
Until next time.




1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I very much like your Tartary Ariadnans! And I'm starting a force on my own soon that I'd be happy to paint using pretty much your colour scheme. Did you change the recipe on the Camouflage since your Veteran Kazak "Strelok"? It seems to be darker and more green than before. And do you have a paint recipe on your greens like his helmet and pauldrons? Thanks in advance! Look forward to more models!

    ReplyDelete