Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Future Music Festival Manlet.

U aware, bro?
MNU- test colour scheme failure.

Armour plating is Citadel Castellan Green.  Highlight is with Citadel Straken Green- which was a poor choice.  Way, way too bright.

He looks like he's wearing fluorescent armour under natural light.  He looks like a Future Music Festival manlet complete with glow stick armour.

I spent hours today pouring over paint schemes of Flames of War Germans- trying to tease out the exact combination for making that deep green and grey of their uniforms- and it's been a real pain in the butt.

One, because the local GW was closed for a stocktake (I dashed out in my lunch break to try and get some colours).  Two, the online stores where I normally get my things were sold out of the exact colours I wanted.  Three, I was just generally unhappy that I couldn't complete my first squad of MNU by the end of the weekend because of this!

I'll go back to my Prawns whilst I await the deliveries....

No comments:

Post a Comment