Sunday, April 3, 2016

Uxia McNeill- Covert Action

Surprise!!!
I have it on good authority that this figure is the best ITS figure in Ariadna.

Superior infiltration, smoke, demolition charges and a shotgun makes her an excellent 'classifieds' go getter and a general pain in the backside.

I don't know why she has a divot in her forehead- likely a scar from all the times she's been head shotted for being so close to the enemy.


...Scouts of Caliban...
I attempted some free hand on her pauldron and produced a blob that is suggestive of a winged dagger.

Of course now she looks like a Dark Angel neophyte- which is neat!  For the Emperor!

Pepsi and Coke.
I was very happy with how the straps turned out.  I did them exactly the same as my Grunt backpacks and it looks so good!

The smoke grenades came out looking like my favourite caffeinated bubbly beverages.  I like adding personal touches like this.

Garmin Foretrex GPS gives Superior Infiltration.
Yes, I forgot to do the elbow pads.  It's been fixed now.

I enjoyed doing the GPS.  It gives a science fiction feel to an otherwise reasonably gritty modern miniature.

Size comparison.
I know most of you know how big Infinity miniatures are- but this photo is for the uninitiated.  

Start collecting, come play!

Summary photo.
Happy April and happy hobbying everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment