Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Warmill: Restaurant "MoreBucks" and "Smug Clint's"

Morebucks!
I had two of these kits and in my mad streak of terrain building they were the first and last kits that I put together and painted in this session.

Neater and nicer... Smug Clint's
The difference between the two of them in quality of paint work is subtle but apparent!  Who says progress is always slow?


Crude NMM
I use terrain as an opportunity to try new airbrush techniques and combinations of colours.

But enough of that- let's have a look at the terrain kit itself!

Some extra bins I had added on for decoration.
Some posters for a homely feel.
I know a lot of Infinity players play buildings as solid blocks for speed of play but these buildings may end up being in a RPG games in some distant future so I like to furnish them.

Make that ladder really clear!
One of my gripes about MDF kits that have ladders cut into the walls is that sometimes the ladders for roof access aren't obvious to players on the table.  I made doubly sure that all rooftop access on these kits were clear by painting them a contrasting colour.

My only hand painting.
And then highlighting the roof tops where the ladders meet the roof.

No posters in this classy joint... (I had run out!)
I didn't spend as much time on the internals- and I actually put way too much glue behind the signs which wrecked it a bit.

Always a chance to practice NMM.
Happy hobbying!







No comments:

Post a Comment