Monday, February 4, 2019

Operation Coldfront: Line Kazak- Rifle 2

On guard in The Zone
With a few hiatuses for gaming,  I'm steadily plugging my way through the Ariadnan half of the Coldfront box.

I'm very happy with the sculpts and they have been a pleasure to paint.

Webbing in tan.
I've been practising with non metallic metal on the magazines... I think I'm getting there.

Multicam still needs work.
I've abbreviated a few things to try and increase the output of my hobby desk.  That being said- the most important thing is to actually be sitting at my hobby desk cranking the models out!  That's the real decider when it comes to productivity.

Trying out a new holster recipe.
I've been mucking around with different recipes on the pistol holster... no clear winner as yet.

Different background orientation too.
Doesn't seem to make much a difference to be honest- though that may be the way the model is supported during the photography process.

Next!
Until next time!




1 comment: