Sunday, February 23, 2014

MAS Building- Level G

I would not live in this place
This is a building I am fixing up for a friend.

It is a 3 level MAS building from Micro Art Studios.

I got carried away and started painting it like a model... and have found I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew.

I started off with the floors.

Time consuming.
After doing the first two, I gave up doing it that way.

A quicker, maybe better looking way of doing it...
Then I worked on the walls.

Dirty
Those side support struts were really difficult to slot into their positions (as you can see they aren't still sitting flush).

The internal walls were where I had the most enjoyment.

Graffiti
And I've left some space for some posters too.

Space for posters.
Another 2 levels to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment