Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Morat Vanguard Sniper: Cato

Misc, am I gonna make it? [SRS]... pls respect SRS tag!
The last model of the Vanguard SWC box.

A story of tragedy- a fantastic model... over priced, poor stats and generally sub par when compared against anyone else... I doubt he'll ever make the table top.

However, people have said that about that theoretical double Raicho list and I'm determined that it sees the light of day, so maybe there's hope for this little guy just yet.
InB4 Supreme Gentleman
He even looks irritated.  Why don't I get any play time?

Potato stat line of peace.  But who was aesthetics?
I enjoyed painting him more than I thought I would.  He is the last Vanguard I'll paint for the foreseeable future so it was good getting that lick of paint on him.  I had my little system down pat for painting these guys so I was pretty much in cruise control doing him- much easier than doing the new hacker with all his added electronics.

Peppering thy angus
I have no firm ideas on how to play this guy when he gets his one moment to shine on the table top.  I might play him solo- guarding a flank or something.  If he was cheap (Morats- cheap?  Ha!) he'd probably see a lot of action as a handy ARO figure but alas, he'll probably lose his job to a trusty Yaogat sniper.

Dat feel when still red.... das not it mane.
Until next time, Happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment