Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Daturazi 2.0: Sulla

No more pony tails... mind blown.
I finally finished the last Daturazi today.

Despite his silly pose- holding his rifle one handed- he is a good sculpt with plenty of detailing.


He wasn't as difficult to paint either.  Completely exposed he was an easy target for the paint brush!

That low carb diet is making me cranky!
Muscle bound.  Bound to have muscle.
I'm really glad to have finished the boxed set.  It had been collecting dust for a while now and since these guys look so much better than the old style Daturazi, I can't wait to put them on the battlefield.

Cardio kills gains... or does it?
The combi rifle- being at such an extreme angle made highlighting much easier.  Something I appreciated after spending so much time on the hair.

Aware me on intermittent fasting or prepare to be negged!
Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment