Monday, November 24, 2014

Charontid HMG: Harbringer

I am the vanguard of your destruction.
The Charontid is a heavy infantry model that comes with the very useful MSV Level 3.  This makes him ideal for hunting camoflauge markers and ODD troops that have been the bane of my existence since I picked up the Morat Sectorial.

Like the Skiavoros- he is cursed with glowing muscles- making him laborious to paint.  However, once completed- he doesn't look too bad.


I'm not a great fan of the pose- he is looking down at his feet- which hides much of the face.

Even dead Gods can dream.

The base is a little under done and I'll need to go back and fix it.

Organics....
There's not a lot more to say- he's very effective on the active turn- but like anything else, can be killed if left out on his own.

Assuming Direct Control
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment