|Table top standard.|
What a good feeling... until I looked at the rest of my lead pile.
1. Undercoat black
2. Basecoat- VMC Medium Grey
3. Splotches of VMC English Uniform and VMC Uniform Green.
- I try to draw them out into a linear fashion rather than just a round blob
4. Wash in Citadel Athonian Camoshade.
- may require 2 coats to get a greenish shade
5. VMC Ivory flecks- drawn in fine short lines
6. Finally, a VERY LIGHT drybrush of VMC Buff.
|Lenses done in a cartoonish fashion.|
Until next time!