Tuesday, September 29, 2015

USAriadna: "Newport" Foxtrot

I like my tactical sunglasses.
And another USAriadna miniature finished!

It would seem my Ariadna is becoming heavily biased towards USARF- but I am a stickler for finishing things in lots- so despite not being particularly game ready it is very satisfying!



I really need a light box.  I apologise for the photos being over exposed.

Obligatory back shot.
I wasn't hugely enthused with painting full multi-cam.  He looked a bit blobby through doing such a good job!

Weapon and side arm.
I tried to ameliorate the blob aspect of the model by 'black lining' the seams and pockets with thinned out black paint.  I also re-highlighted the creases and the pockets with WWII German Cam Beige and finally- I did the lightest of dry brushes with VMC Buff.

Pouches turned out well though!
I don't know how well the highlights will show up after varnishing... but it's what I'll put up with I guess.

Just a few WIP shots to show what he looks like under normal lighting:

Oscar Mike!
... and...

Good looking back pack!

Anyways- off to do the next miniature!

No comments:

Post a Comment