This is the first of the backlog of models I'm churning out this year.
I painted it with VMC Cam. Olive Green, washed it with Heavy Green, then gradually added Citadel Straken Green with a final highlight of Nurgling Green to get that yellowish look.
I made sure my paints were thinned out a lot- so some areas took a few goes to get a reasonable looking highlight.
A thin glaze of Blue Game Ink was applied (a bit too thickly!) but it gives the impression of a black metallic blade.
I painted them Chocolate Brown, highlighted with Flat Earth and then with Medium Grey spot highlights on the tips. I then used a Black mixed with water and thinner to make a faint wash- and carefully did some black lining to make the zips stand out a bit more.
I'll have to keep experimenting.
Until next time- happy hobbying.