Saturday, May 23, 2020

Zombicide: Toxic City Mall- Survivors

More Zombie chopping madness
Zombicide TCM was well rated on Board Game Geek so I purchased it with the original Zombicide.  The figures were very cool and so were the equipment cards!
I enjoyed exploring the "dot" method of highlighting jeans and jumpers which was a nice break before heading back into Infinity.

Back to back
Again, my light box (or camera... or both?) have failed to produce nice looking photos so I'll show some progress photos under the day light painting bulb to you can get an idea about colours.

Very Sigmar-esque.
And then followed up with...

Raoul.
The jeans turned out quite well on Raoul.

Cat burgular.
I was very happy with the black experiment- it was a difficult trying to get distinct types of black between the boots, jump suit and weapons.

Neema the executive.
Another adventure at painting brown skin.  I wanted it to be a bit warmer- but... oh well.

Until next time- happy hobbying.





No comments:

Post a Comment