Friday, May 15, 2020

Zombicide: Original- Survivors

Ready to cap some Z's!
I took a detour with the beginning of the lockdown by painting some survivors for Zombicide.

It was a great break from painting Infinity miniatures to be honest.  The pressure to produce high quality results was off and I didn't have to spend time laboriously painting camouflage!

Exploring different colour schemes.
I tried different recipes for skin... but sadly the photos haven't turned out great.

Quick and dirty NMM practice

Unfortunately I'm getting sick of getting rubbish desaturated photos from my Lightbox so as soon as I can save enough money... this Lightbox is going into the storage for something smaller and generally better!

Practicing different schemes.
I was able to punch through this set relatively quickly even with my experimentation.

Doing textures on cloth.
I've been quite interested in painting 'texture' onto clothes and it's quite a nice little technique!  Definitely useful for capes etc.

And if you're fed up with looking at desaturated pictures....

Jeans and NMM
And this one...

Hobo pants and quick rifle highlights with the 'dot' method
Plus this one...

Doing black...
And finally this one...

Waving that sword!
I really need a new Lightbox.

Until next time, happy hobbying and stay safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment