Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Brutus


Caesar's best mate is almost done.  Just need to clean up the OSL.







Some notes & WIP.


Green armour base- VMC Cam Olive Green.  Much better base than Castellan Green (though it's OK for patching up areas I forgot about).

A poor choice in base colour of the brown armour.  I used XV-88 when I should've used Vallejo Chocolate brown.


Green- washed with Athonian camo-shade, re-highlighted with Cam Olive Green with final edge highlight of VMC Uniform Green.

Brown- washed with Brown ink.  Highlight with Gorthor Brown.

English uniform highlight of pouches.

Hair- Chocolate brown, dry brush Zandri dust, dry brush VMC Ivory.

Base- black ink, dry brush chocolate brown, dry brush Ushabti bone.

OVERALL he looks a lot less like an Eldar Aspect Warrior and I'm happy with that.  I think I'll settle on this as a standard colour scheme for the rest of the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment