Friday, February 27, 2015

Sphinx: "Fulminata"

Armoured Recon
Did I ever tell you that I *hate* TO camo?

Now I have my own!!!!

I present- the Sphinx!  A hidden deployment, TO camouflage, spitfire wielding, climbing plus monster.  And for over 100 points, it had better be good!
It was a pain to assemble....

Assemble in small parts... then paint.
It needs to get pinned.  It really does.

Unfortunately my pinning skills are non existent and I'm worried I'll ruin the miniature.  I guess it'll be fistfuls of superglue in the time being until my skills catch up!

Once painted- it required careful assembly.
At this point I started painting in the purple "TO" areas.

It was a nice experiment and it turned out well.

Thermo-optical generators.
He is reasonably stable on his spindly legs.... but his torso detaches with depressing regularity.

Gazing down the spitfire barrel.
Once completed- he looks quite good- and not too out of place amongst the Morats.

Aiming up.
I'm just excited to be here....
Thermo-optical camouflage, here I come!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment