Friday, August 21, 2015

Yaogat Panzerfausts: Crassus 2.0 and Octavian 2.0

Panzerfausts!
I hate batch painting but sometimes it just has to be done.

Today I finished off varnishing two Yaogats with MSV2 and panzerfausts.  My solution to everything camo and armoured.

They've been a real pain in the neck to finish (just a motivation thing- the figures are actually fine) but I'm glad I've only got another 5 new version Yaogats to go.  *sigh*
I over did it with the Testors Dullcote making them too dull- but since their life expectancy isn't all that great I won't cry about it.... much.

Purple tongue.
Uninspiring rear view.
TAG hunting.
I won't talk too much about their in game uses.  Suffice to say if I bring Yaogats, I bring lots to get the full link team bonus.  They are quite expensive though and as the meta swings to 16-20 order army lists, sadly they'll get left on the shelf more often than not.

Still, I love the models and as Yaogats have saved my alien hide more times than I can remember, they are here to stay.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment