Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More WIP: PA Crusty

Getting dressed for the big night

I haven't updated in over a week as I was stricken with gastroenteritis.  I was laid out for a week- which was shitty.  I was utterly nauseated and glued to the porcelain throne so painting was out of the question.

As I recovered, I picked up Deus Ex and played it to the finish.  Which was a cool diversion- but ultimately the more I played- the more cool I thought the power armoured augs looked.  

Thus, refreshed and energised I'm back on point with the painting.  So there isn't a lot of progress but there is a bit.

I'm serious about getting that cat food

I have to say that the photo makes them look better than they are in real life.

Back packs are being prepped now.

More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment