Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIP- Power Armoured Crusties


Just an update on what I've been painting this week.

These are GZG power armoured crusties.  I've kept the paint scheme the same as the walkers for consistency.  I have to admit that the scheme makes them look like little green blobs at a distance.  Still, I think it's ok.

The palette was:
1. Undercoat with citadel chaos black
2. I used VGC Dark Green as the base coat


3. Wash with Citadel Athonian Camoshade
4. Highlight with VMC Uniform Green
5.  Very light dry brush with VMC Uniform Green again


6. Then do the whites (knees and shoulders are with Citadel Administratum Grey).  (Weapon with Citadel Celestra Grey).  Highlighted with Citadel Ulthuan Grey.
7. Then do the eyes.

I still have backpacks to do and about a dozen of these little guys to get through, so there will be more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment