|Finally had enough of being fed kibble.|
Really happy with how this figure has turned out. Great sculpt and the paint job is quite good too! I have copied Angel Giraldez' step by step with a few minor tweaks and I'm quite happy with how it has all turned out.
|Black lining saves the day.|
|Alternate side view.|
|Can't wait to take the field!|
STEP BY STEP
|Hands and Fur|
|Defining the hands and fur.|
6. With the fur, I highlighted with some thinned out Dark Grey.
|Spending more time on the fur.|
I made various shades of a mixture between English Uniform and Khaki to fix the base coat and then used Medium Grey in a stippling technique to highlight the edges.
9. Armour. Thinned down Dark Sand was applied (sometimes twice) to get a gentle highlight effect on the armour, followed by some edge highlighting with Ivory.
10. Detailing. The veins were washed down with very very thinned out Cavalry Brown. The ears were painted with Brown Sand and then highlighted with Basic Skin Tone. The teeth were painted with Buff and highlighted with Ivory.
11. Camouflage- as per my Grunts. Stripes of Reflective Green, followed with stripes of Black and then (sparingly)- Dark Sand.
12. Left overs. The weapons I painted as per my Grunts/ Marauder and the pouches were done the same way. The straps were painted with Cam. Olive Green, highlighted with Citadel Straken Green and then a final highlight with Vallejo Golden Olive.
|Ready for action!|
Until next time!