Saturday, November 2, 2013

Morat Vanguard Infantry #2- Marc Antony

Oh wow- the gem turned out well!
Woke up super early this morning to put the final finishing touches onto this guy.  Yes the Grenade hasn't been highlighted yet in this photo, but rest assured I fixed that up right after I took this photo.There's not a lot more to say considering I put down in my paint scheme in my previous post.

I do like these models very much, despite them being not in the same scale as the newer Morat models (they are a bit too big and chunky).  You couldn't cram one of these guys heads into a Yaogat helmet for example.  No more than I could squeeze into a bassinet.

Showing off my forehead
Them Space Monkeys are gonna get some!

Showing my back to the world.
The pouches stand out which is what I like most.  It's not swallowed up in the armour and the pants highlights turned out well.  It's not blended at all- maybe a very light dry brush and unmixed paint painted onto the creases.

Oh yeah- and there's a granite chip glued on (you can still make out the PVA glue) posing as a rock.

Happy Gaming everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment